In response to book reaching Number One, ‘Local Marketing Trendsetters’ Project Coordinator Heather Mize, said, “Hitting the Best Seller list is something we are excited to have achieved. This is an important project for us because we have been able to bring together top local marketing experts who are actually in the trenches, working hard every day, and were willing to share that experience to benefit their communities.”
Mize expressed appreciation for the book’s contributors, saying, “We are extremely fortunate to have the caliber of experts who gave their time to be interviewed for this project. Each and every one of them is a true advocate and educator. To have Amazon put this book at the top of their Best Seller list in the Service Industry category is an incredible achievement and puts a spotlight on the appreciation and recognition they deserve.”
‘Local Marketing Trendsetters – Volume 8’ contains powerful and fascinating conversations with passionate, dedicated and driven individuals who have played such an influential role in the success of so many others, and features conversations with:
- Neil Howe – Dominating Locally with Map Listings
- Clarence Fisher – Tulsa Internet Marketing
- Juan C. Soto – Denver Video Marketing Strategist
- Rick Brown – Media Communications Coordinator
- James Hamilton Healy – Free Wi-Fi: A Hospitality Business Asset, Not Just Another Amenity
- Jeff Yoe – Edmond Strategist on The Power of Targeted Proximity Marketing
- Matt Doehrmann – How to Drive in Business with Direct Mail
- Markus Loving – What is your “Online Reputation” – and Why Is It So Important?
“Local Marketing Trendsetters Vol 8 – Customer Attraction Strategies From Top Local Marketing Experts” is now available in the Kindle Store at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L57811N/.