There’s some major takeaways. At the very least:
- Cosmetic surgery is a very viable solution to looking more youthful but it’s not something that should be entered into lightly.
- There are many considerations. And people need to be aware of that so they can avoid many of the risks associated with doing it the wrong way with the wrong people.
Also, there’s The Cosmetic Surgery Insider’s Checklist:
- Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Beware of “Board Overlap”
- Referrals: from happy patients and medical professionals
- Did the surgeon and staff invest the time and energy to make your comfortable and confident?
Dr. Elliot: Absolutely. And the reality is: there are risks to any surgical procedure. But, you can minimize those risks. You can mitigate those risks with very, very careful work and preparation.
Conrad: How can our audience reach you?
Dr. Elliot: For me, they would just call my office at 714-241-0646.
For the web, the easiest way is to just Google Eugene Elliot MD. They’ll see my website.
Or, they can go to directly to DrEugeneElliot.com.