The Influence Effect – by Pattie Godfrey Sadler
Chapter 1 – Trendsetter
Chapter 2 – The eZWay Effect
Chapter 3 – The Wall of Fame
Chapter 4 – James Zuley
Chapter 5 – Dr. Dante Sears
Chapter 6 – Sharon Lechter
Chapter 7 – Kelly Bennett
Chapter 8 – Frank Shankwitz
Chapter 9 – Shea Vaughn
Chapter 10 – James Dentley
Chapter 11 – Sean Douglas Stewart
Chapter 12 – Hanna Horenstein
Chapter 13 – Gerald L. Kane
Chapter 14 – Reatha Grey
Chapter 15 – Trae Ireland
Chapter 16 – Annie McKnight
Chapter 17 – Nay Nay Kirby
Chapter 18 – Jeff Levine
Chapter 19 – Amy K Thomson
Chapter 20 – Holly Porter
Chapter 21 – Billy Moore
Chapter 22 – Dannella Burnett
Chapter 23 – Robert Clancy
Chapter 24 – Kate Linder
Chapter 25 – Fred Smith
Chapter 26 – Jonny Vegas Namer
Chapter 27 – Theresa Ashby
Chapter 28 – Denise Millett Burkhardt
Chapter 29 – Brian Smith
Chapter 30 – Pattie Godfrey Sadler
Chapter 31 – Penny Foskaris
Chapter 32 – John Highland
Chapter 33 – Sophia Alvarez
Chapter 34 – Brenton Tyler Hoffmann
Chapter 35 – Jeffrey Stansfield
Chapter 36 – Ronald Couming
Chapter 37 – Leisa Reid
Chapter 38 – Sandrena Schumacher
Chapter 39 – Carmelita Pittman
Chapter 40 – Aristotle Karas
Chapter 41 – Heide Dangelo
Chapter 42 – Leila Colgan
Chapter 43 – Tony Boldi
Chapter 44 – Brian Willis
Chapter 45 – Josh Liske
The book has been dedicated in loving memory to Berny Dohrmann. In the 1980’s Berny took over running his father’s global corporate training firm and transformed the firm to CEO Space International. His recent passing inspired Eric Zuley to remember him for all his amazing achievements in the business world.
Eric Zuley wants to thank his dad, host of Radio Boomers Live, James Zuley, and his sweetheart Heartpreneur Dr. Dante Sears, and especially for all the eZWay Family support.
You will find all kinds of tidbits, golden nuggets, and stories from these experts to help teach you to create your own “Influence Effect”, The eZWay.
- Sharon Lechter, the renowned co-author for Rich Dad, Poor Dad, which sold 30 million copies, is featured in the book for her raving successes as a financial expert.
- Frank Shankwitz, the creator of Make a Wish Foundation and a celebrity, has a movie about him, called “Wishman.”
- Shea Vaughn, a lifestyle pioneer, broadcast network CEO, best-selling author, and nationally recognized wellness authority, shares her story of success to help others build a successful business in the broadcasting world.
- James Dentley is a gentle giant, teaching straight from his heart. His passionate high energy concepts bring measurable positive results. His relationship with Eric Zuley has brought about his own network television, not to mention the radio talk shows and podcasts that he has already created.
- Reatha Grey, co-host to Betty White on “Off Their Rockers,” the award-winning show that aired for two seasons on NBC and one season on The Lifetime Channel.
- Kate Linder, a celebrity spokesperson for the ALS Association and Star recipient on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for her performance on the Silver Screen and Daytime Television.
- Amy Thomson, TV personality and creator of 30 Days to Happiness, not to mention all her other achievements in the world of Think and Grow Rich and Landmark, has a broad audience and expertise in the world of self-development.
- Holly Porter, an influencer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and international speaker who inspires business breakthroughs and personal transformations, helping the audience and clients everywhere formulate prosperous and sustainable businesses.
- Billy Moore, President of the ABC Youth Foundation, Son of the legendary boxer Archie Moore
- Dannella Burnett of the hospitality industry, creator of Encore Elite Events, Robert Clancy, #1 Best Selling Author, and creative visionary.
- Denise Millett Burkhardt, the President of eZWay Network TV, shares her insight and some nuggets about working with Eric Zuley as well as Publisher Pattie Godfrey Sadler.
- Brian Smith, known as the founder of UGG Boots or “Mr. UGG,” shares his experience as one of the most influential people in footwear.
- Penny Foskaris, Wellness Leader and Consultant.
- John Highland, who has from the stage, sold approximately 20 million in educational and motivational courses, now promoting millions of other speakers and their products and speaks on one of the largest seminar stages in the world.
- Leila Cogan of Level Up with Leila shares her expertise in connections as she works with Eric in building her show on the eZWay Network TV.
- Josh Liske, the top producer for Kirby and Sandrena Schumacher, honorary humanitarian, is in the lineup as well.
- Brian Willis co-founder of Billionaire’s Elite VIP and BETV.TV
- Tony Boldi, Producer for the eZWay Awards Golden Gala and acting coach to the stars.
- Carmelita Pitman, the celebrated founder of Rose Breast Cancer Society, actress, and performer.
Also included are Netflix actor Trae Ireland, Disney, Nickelodeon, and Netflix actress Nay Nay Kirby, and accomplished comedian Annie McKnight. With Hollywood forever changing in a new world of virtual living, these stars are celebrated in the eZWay Family.
A few more successful gurus in the world of finance include Hanna L. Horenstein, Jeff Levine, and Gerald L. Kane. Giving us some ideas on their visions of making a difference in the world as we know it.
Plus, a Lifelong friend of Eric Zuley like Fred Smith
In addition, you will find the story of how God saved Eric Zuley and his father’s lives.
The audio version of the book will be distributed by BrainTap as well as SONY MUSIC GROUP do to their strategic alliance with IMA MUSIC GROUP.