Marc Defang, a native New Yorker, head designer of Marc Defang New York, is an acclaimed fashion designer with more than 25 years of experience in the industry. He is trained in Fashion Design and Merchandising at the Fashion Institute of Technology and Berkeley College in New York City. Marc Defang is a talented and creative individual who previously worked at Issac Mizrahi, Ann Taylor, and Jockey. At the age of 31, he was appointed CEO of a public listed company in Asia.
Marc Defang serves a community of accomplished women in the fashion, pageant, and entertainment industry. His sponsorships and donations through numerous non-profit organizations have impacted the lives of many less fortunate girls.
Marc Defang’s creativity and passion in his designs, and a strong vision for the company has gained him a loyal following worldwide.
National Elite Pageants is a prestigious pageant system for poised, confident, beautiful girls who want to make a difference. They provide a stress-free, exciting, and high-quality pageant experience, whether this is a contestant’s first pageant or if they are a seasoned competitor.
National Elite Pageants was voted as a Top 10 National Pageant by Pageant Planet.
At the national pageant, each contestant will compete in the following competitions:
- Personal Interview – Each contestant will have a personal interview with each of the judges.
- Fun Fashion – Where they show off their personal style and personality with a fun fashion outfit
- Formal Wear – They select a gown of their choice to be judged on poise, confidence and presentation.
- On Stage Question – Contestants will be asked one final age-appropriate question on stage
They will also compete in a State Costume competition held on July 17th on the main stage followed by a welcome party. This is a free optional that all contestants are required to compete in. Each contestant will walk the runway in a costume that represents her state. This has no bearing on the overall score and will have a different set of judges for this competition. The best costume in each age division will be announced at the optional awards ceremony.
Additionally, each contestant will be a part of an opening number and parade of contestants at the beginning of the final show.
Some of the prizes every National Queen will receive include:
- Official National Elite Pageants double stoned satin sash, crown & trophy
- Cash scholarship
- National photoshoot sponsored by Legnar Ekim
- Hair & makeup sponsored by Texas Glam Squad
- Personalized title shoes and clutch sponsored by Marc Defang New York
- Crown Case sponsored by Crown Couture Collection by Lindley
- Gift certificate sponsored by Muzzies Prom
For more information on the 2020 National Elite Pageant please visit: https://www.EnterNationalElite.com/Pageant-Info
For more information on Marc Defang please visit: https://MarcDefang.com/