Jon Ostenson discusses the top 5 reasons Non-Food Franchising is resonating with so many.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
Opportunities in ‘Non-Food Franchising’ are becoming increasingly popular due to their low startup costs, scalability, and ease of market entry. Here are five reasons why Non-Food Franchising is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to get into business ownership or expand their portfolio:
- Low Startup Costs: Unlike other franchise businesses, non-food franchises typically require lower upfront investments than most food operations. This means that entrepreneurs can start their businesses with significantly less capital needed to get them off the ground.
- Scalable Business Model: Many non-food franchises allow scaling an operation as needed, making them well suited for those wanting to grow their business over time. This will enable entrepreneurs to keep investing in their businesses and expanding as needed.
- Marketable Services: Non-food franchises offer a wide range of services, from insulation to oil changes, from senior care to pets, that can easily be marketed to the public. This makes it easier for entrepreneurs to gain traction quickly in their respective marketplace niches.
- Increased Demand: Many non-food franchises are seeing increasing demand for their services due to changing lifestyles and increased disposable income among consumers. This presents an opportunity for entrepreneurs to capitalize on this trend.
- Exits: Research has shown that resales of existing franchise locations typically command a higher earnings multiple than comparable businesses that are not franchised. The established system, the playbook, the franchisor support, and proven operations are a significant reason for this.
Jon explained: “At FranBridge Consulting, we connect entrepreneurs and executives with the premier non-food franchise opportunities. Our level of industry relationships, experience, expertise, and success is unmatched. We partner with you throughout the process to determine the perfect opportunity.
Think of us as guides, sounding boards, advocates, and resources. In addition, we can connect you with our expert partners to ensure your road to ownership is smooth, and you are set up for maximum success.”
John Lee Dumas, host of the award-winning podcast, ‘Entrepreneurs on Fire’ says: “Many would-be entrepreneurs are unsure where to start. Jon helps them connect the dots and sets them up for success. Best in the business.”
Jack Daly, CEO of Professional Sales Coach, world-renowned speaker, and best-selling author of ‘Hyper Sales Growth’ and ‘The Sales Playbook’ says: “Jon has a great understanding of franchising! Everybody else is a distant second.”
About Jon Ostenson
Jon is a top 1% Franchise Consultant nationally and he leads FranBridge Consulting as CEO. Jon draws on his experience as a former Inc. 500 Franchise President and Multi-Brand Franchisee in serving his clients. Jon is the author of the bestselling book, ‘Non-Food Franchising’, and is a frequent contributor to franchising for publications such as Forbes, Inc., Bloomberg, and The Franchise Journal.
Learn more: https://franbridgeconsulting.com/