“Raising the Bar Volume 3: Conversations With Industry Leaders Who Go ABOVE & BEYOND For Their Customers” hit Amazon.com’s best seller list on April 9, 2020, climbing all the way to Number One in the Service Industry category, and reaching Number Two in the Business Consulting category. The book was also a Number One Amazon Hot New Release in the Service Industry and Business Consulting categories.
Mize expressed appreciation for the book’s contributors, saying, “We are extremely fortunate to have the caliber of experts who gave their time to be interviewed for this project. Each and every one of them is a true advocate and educator. To have Amazon put this book at the top of their Best Seller list in the Service Industry category is an incredible achievement and puts a spotlight on the appreciation and recognition they deserve.”
‘Raising the Bar Volume 3 contains powerful and fascinating conversations with passionate, dedicated and driven individuals who have played such an influential role in the success of so many others, and features conversations with:
- Joy Ruffen – Savvy No-Nonsense Strategies to Fashion & Style!
- Brant Phillips – Private Money Lending
- Karyn Lynn Grant – How Joy Coaching America Is Raising The World’s Vibration To Joy
- Heather Rosa – UK Nutrition Education Specialist
- Fatima Omar Khamissa – Spiritual Business Coach
- Charles Theisen – Empowered: The Secrets of How to Pay Less Taxes and Have More Time, Money, and Freedom Now
- Dr. Lydie Louis, Ph.D. Esq. – The Business Legacy Architect
- Kathy Dart Wagner – ‘The Next Day Came’ — Empower Your Purpose
- Regena (Rosa Celeste) Ozeryansky – Reclaim Your Inner Peace
- Connie Wolff – Knowing Your Numbers is Vital to Success When Buying or Selling a Home
“Raising the Bar Volume 2: Conversations With Industry Leaders Who Go ABOVE & BEYOND For Their Customers – Volume 1” is now available in Digital and Paperback editions through Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086V35BLW as well as most major online and offline bookstores and retailers.