With over 25 years of experience in the personal and professional development field, Sue Wilhite brings her wealth of knowledge, expertise, and humor to help readers navigate the ever-evolving tech landscape. Addressing the challenges faced by individuals in managing all aspects of their business, Sue’s book serves as a roadmap to help readers work smarter, not harder.
“Tech Tips for the Tech-Timid” is a game-changer for those who have felt overwhelmed or intimidated by technology. Wilhite’s unique approach to strategic planning, leadership development, and personal empowerment shines through in this book, providing practical advice, tech hacks, and valuable tools that enable entrepreneurs to focus on their core competencies while harnessing the power of technology.
This book caters specifically to those who may not be as comfortable or experienced with technology, but are eager to unlock its potential to grow their businesses. Wilhite takes readers on a journey, demystifying complex tech concepts and providing actionable steps that empower them to embrace technology as a trusted partner and helper, rather than an unknowable enemy.
Wilhite delves into a wide range of topics, providing practical insights and step-by-step instructions to help readers overcome their technological apprehensions. She calls it a “dipping book” because readers don’t have to read it cover to cover but use it as a reference and explore the topics as needed.
Some of the key topics covered in the book include how to
- Automate Your Tasks: Discover how to save time and increase efficiency by automating repetitive tasks using various tools and software.
- Organize Your Inbox: Learn effective strategies to declutter your inbox, manage emails more efficiently, and achieve inbox zero.
- Create Templates: Streamline your communication and improve consistency by creating templates for emails, documents, and other business-related materials.
- Take Advantage of Keyboard Shortcuts: Unlock the power of keyboard shortcuts to speed up your work and navigate through applications with ease.
- Use Social Media Management Tools: Learn about tools and techniques to effectively manage your social media presence, schedule posts in advance, and analyze your social media performance.
- What to say to Tech Support: Instead of “It’s not working,” how to effectively get fast help from the help desk.
- Invest in a Time-Tracking Tool: Discover how time-tracking tools can enhance productivity, help you stay focused, and gain valuable insights into your time management habits.
- Email Marketing Automation: Discover the benefits of automating your email marketing campaigns to engage with your audience, nurture leads, and drive conversions.
- Social Media Automation: Learn how to automate social media tasks, such as posting content, engaging with followers, and monitoring analytics.
- Appointment Scheduling: Uncover the power of appointment scheduling tools to streamline your booking process, eliminate scheduling conflicts, and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Invoicing and Payment: Explore tools and techniques to automate your invoicing and payment processes, ensuring timely payments and improving cash flow.
- Project Management Automation: Learn how to streamline your project management tasks, collaborate effectively with team members, and track progress using project management tools.
- Mastering Google Drive, Calendar, and Business Profile: Maximize the potential of Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Google Business Profile to streamline your work and enhance collaboration.
As an added bonus, Sue shares personal anecdotes that add warmth and relatability to the book. Readers will learn about her journey from tech to complementary health techniques because of health challenges, and back to tech again. Sue’s love for her furry friends also shines through, with mentions of her two dogs and her eagerness to be adopted again by one or more cats.
“Tech Tips for the Tech-Timid” is now available for purchase on Amazon, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble.
Whether you are a solopreneur or a seasoned business owner, this book is your go-to resource for navigating the world of technology with confidence and achieving your business goals.
To learn more about Sue Wilhite and her new book, please visit her official website at www.TechTipsBook.com.