Walt Wilson Discusses Helping Business Owners With the Successful Transition Out of Their Business covering questions such as:
- Who do I trust to take over my business?
- How will you fund your retirement?
- What is my business worth?
- When does it make sense for me to exit?
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
Walt explained, “When determining if the business will be a major part of the business owner’s retirement plan, you must also look at the question of what retirement looks like for the entrepreneur. Do they want to be 100% retired or do they want to still be involved in the business?”
Top learning points business owners must realize about Exit Planning:
– Exit Planning is different from retirement planning.
– Exit Planning is about creating and maximizing value in a business to be sold for the highest possible price.