Marketing and branding elements of the program include:
- A graphics library with personal branding options
- Quick templates to create a wide variety of marketing collateral materials
- A social media platform to develop customized posts to stay in front of clients and referral partners
- A graphic design center that turns around graphics design projects in around 3 hours on average
- Access to customized printed materials and branded merchandise for promotional and event planning
- Team building tools including a team flowchart template, a productivity tracker and a mobile app
Brad Roche, top producing loan officer, best-selling author, and veteran national mortgage coach, leads the marketing team and delivers the coaching for “Element Market Place.” The coaching program includes a 16-week “Sales Tsunami Course,” bi-weekly video coaching sessions, one-on-one coaching, site visits, and seminars.
Roach said, “Element Funding is taking a unique approach to give our loan officers tools they can use to rapidly accelerate their loan origination activity as they join the company and to provide ongoing support to all of our loan officers. The goal is provide resources to all of our loan officers so they can become the most effective and productive originators in the industry.”
Element Funding, a division of Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI), is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and provides residential mortgage financing primarily in the southeastern United States. Element Funding is a business made up of highly experienced sales and support staff from the mortgage banking industry whose mission statement reads, “To provide an exceptional level of service to our customers, employees, business partners and stakeholders.” For more information about Element Funding visit www.ElementFunding.com.