Marc C. Vasquez discusses the extraordinary value proposition he provides clients. Financial Independence is achieved by teaching how to fundamentally eliminate wealth transfers that occur unknowingly and unnecessarily due to debt, inflation, qualified retirement plans, taxes, and misinformation.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network
Their Method – The Private Reserve System is the framework of making, keeping, and growing money. This integrates the principles of accounting, banking, economics, and finance into one cohesive operating system, based on time-tested and proven principles:
- Budget – To realize positive cash flow and surplus capital.
- Insure – To provide protection and cash-value accumulation.
- Save – To safeguard capital and accrue compound interest.
- Borrow – To leverage (OPM) to invest in productive assets.
- Invest – To generate cash flow and capital appreciation.
Vasquez commented, “We strive to simplify personal finance to foster economic independence and wealth in all phases of the economic cycle.”