Paul Fokken discusses his approach to helping his clients with their 401(k) through Personalized Professional Account Management (PPAM)
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network https://businessinnovatorsradio.com/interview-with-paul-fokken-401k-expert/
Questions covered in this interview include:
- What is Personalized Professional Account Management (PPAM)?
- Explain what the buzz is today around Managed 401(k) accounts.
- Why is PPAM on the top tier of managed 401(k) accounts?
- How can PPAM help employers as an additional Benefit to their existing 401(k) plan?
- Can any employee with a 401(k) get PPAM?
- Can getting help with 401(k) really make a difference?
Fokken explained, “Our philosophy is simple: We have a fiduciary responsibility to do what is best for you. We bring two competing industries of investing and insurance together to develop a customized financial plan for you. Our goal is to identify your financial needs and make a recommendation based on those needs. We analyze your finances from top to bottom, from debt to income, and then provide concrete suggestions to help you meet your long-term financial goals.”