Paul Fokken discusses how individual employees can get help to optimize their own 401(k/403(b)/457/TSP plan by having their account rebalanced every 90 days by a licensed independent investment fiduciary.
Listen to the interview on the Business Innovators Radio Network:
Questions covered in this interview include:
- What is Personalized Professional Account Management (PPAM)?
- Explain what the buzz is today around Managed 401(k) accounts.
- Why we believe PPAM is the highest standard of advice employees can receive?
- How can 401(k) Maneuver help employees potentially boost or supercharge their existing 401(k) plan?
- Can any employee with a 401(k) enroll in 401(k) Maneuver?
- Can getting help with 401(k) really make a difference?
Paul explained that: “Our goal is to increase your account performance over time, while managing downside risk to minimize losses and reduce your fees that harm account performance”.