In a recent podcast interview on The Copywriter Club, Author, Writing Coach, and Founder of The Book Incubator Mary Adkins shared her invaluable insights and expertise on the art of writing and publishing a book. With her extensive experience, she delved into various topics that captivated and inspired listeners.
During the conversation, Mary discussed:
- Overcoming writer’s block and finding creative inspiration.
- Unleashing unique voice and writing style.
- Navigating the complexities of the publishing industry.
According to Mary, “Writing is not just about putting words on paper; it’s about connecting with readers on a deeper level and leaving a lasting impact.”
By tuning in to this episode, listeners will learn
- Proven strategies to overcome resistance and enhance the writing process.
- Insider tips on how to start and publish a book.
- Valuable advice on finding clarity, joy, and confidence in the writing journey.
Mary shared: “I feel this topic is important because I think there’s a happy medium between getting that little bit of validation we need to keep going, but also not subjecting ourselves to an onslaught of feedback the second we write something… it’s just so hard to carry through a vision when you’ve only written part of what you’re writing, and you have 14 people each giving you all the reasons why you need to redo it.”