Two; there are a great many benefits for home purchasing for disabled veterans. These veterans especially in Texas, have opportunities that I don’t believe exist in any other states. Most don’t have any idea of all the advantages that are established to get a disabled veteran into a home. Most of them are missing some of the best benefits the VA and Texas has to offer them.
Tracy: Is there any anything else that you would like to share with our audience today?
Charlie: I would just like to share a few key benefits of a VA Home loan
1. The VA loans are typically the lowest rate because it is the only loan backed by the full force of the government.
2. VA Loans often require Zero down payment.
3. In most cases, the seller can pay all closing costs.
4. 100% disabled vets pay no property taxes. (there is a sliding scale)
5. Easier to qualify for VA loan.
6. If you were a veteran who was on active duty since August 1, 2002 you may qualify for .50% interest rate at no charge.
For pre approvals go to: http://charliehoussiere.PHHMortgage.com