VIDEO MARKETING STRATEGY STATISTICS
- The number of businesses using video on landing pages jumped from 49% last year to 60% this year.
Why it’s relevant: More people are using video on their landing pages (in fact, it’s shown to increase conversions by 80%). That means it’s worth trying on your prospects too!
- The number of businesses using video in email jumped from 36% to 46%.
Why it’s relevant: With more functionality built into tools that can send video via email, more businesses are able to incorporate it into their marketing. This may be a way you want to test click rates and engagement on emails.
- Video use in sales conversations has also experienced a marked increase from 25% to 37%.
Why it’s relevant: Video isn’t just for the marketing department, it can be useful in creating trust amongst prospects and your sales team too.
- 86% of businesses use video on their website and 77% use video on social media
Why it’s relevant: Website and social media are most likely where visitors/prospects are expecting to see video content – so make sure you’re there. But also consider how you can differentiate yourself.
With all these facts, we can wrap them up into one easy statement… VIDEO is a must these days. Here is a video produced by Klein Creative Media, listen directly from a client!
About Klein Creative Media:
Klein Creative Media is an Emmy award-winning video production company in the heart of the South Bay. Located in Redondo Beach, KCM can provide a variety of video services from the Beach to the Valley! Our custom videos include introductory videos, explainers, how-to videos, real estate videos, keepsake videos, and testimonials!
Connect with Klein Creative Media:
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kleincreative
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KleinCreative
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/marciklein/
- Check out our website: https://www.kleincreativemedia.com/