“Raising the Bar Volume 7: Conversations With Industry Leaders Who Go ABOVE & BEYOND For Their Customers” hit Amazon.com’s Best Seller list on September 16, 2021, climbing all the way to Number One in the Office Management and String Instruments categories, and Number Two in the Service Industry, Business Consulting, and Anxieties and Phobias categories. The book was also a Number One Amazon Hot New Release in the Office Management, Business Consulting, String Instruments, and Anxieties and Phobias categories.
Mize expressed appreciation for the book’s contributors, saying, “We are extremely fortunate to have the caliber of experts who gave their time to be interviewed for this project. Each and every one of them is a true advocate and educator. To have Amazon put this book at the top of their Best Seller list in the Office Management and String Instruments categories is an incredible achievement and puts a spotlight on the appreciation and recognition they deserve.”
“Raising the Bar Volume 7” contains powerful and fascinating conversations with passionate, dedicated, and driven individuals who have played such an influential role in the success of so many others, and features conversations with:
- Dereck Coons – Violin Maker
- Tyeisha Brewer-Fields – Glowing Through the Concrete of Mental Health
- Joanne S. Williams – Bye Bye Panic Attacks, Hello Calm and Confident
- Sopheia McMorris – Wisdom Success Strategies to Self-Mastery and Transformation
- Edward Jones – How to Make Office Politics Work for You
- Tiffany S. Carter – I’m Not Only Raising the Bar, But I’ve also Changed It!
“Raising the Bar Volume 7: Conversations With Industry Leaders Who Go ABOVE & BEYOND For Their Customers” is now available in Digital and Paperback editions through Amazon at https://amazon.com/dp/B09G22JRF4 as well as most major online and offline bookstores and retailers.