Gerard Decelian, a 30-year-old SEO expert and a digital marketing guru, commenced a company named ‘SHMONG’, back in 2016. The company is ranked as one of the topmost effective SEO companies across New York and has worked with corporations such as Metlife, AXA and PEPSI Company. Recently, Gerald concluded a business deal with Lexis Nexis, leading to exclusive video editing and web marketing projects. Promoting and spreading black culture through a cultural agency, SHMONG is fully owned by the black community.
SHMONG has worked with celebrities like Torey Lanez, DJ Khaled, Mavado, Alkaline, Jahmiel, Bria Myles, among others.
Currently, Gerald is working on a real-estate venture, intending to expand the SHMONG brand. With his business partners, Gerald is currently exploring real-estate in the areas of New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia.
At the moment, Gerald resides in Brooklyn, and, through the expansion of SHMONG, is making an effort to create more jobs for individuals in his old Brooklyn neighborhood.
As a fresh IT graduate from Syracuse University, Gerald, along with his team, started his own business/social media app, called ‘Fiesta Frog’, which was the winner of the 2012 Panasci Business Plan competition and has over 1 million followers. For Fiesta Frog, he designed a social network, configured to advertise avenues while collecting very useful marketing statistics, and also Search Engine Optimized the entire platform.
He provides a wide range of services for his clients, which include:
- Search Engine Optimization: Being a leading Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert, Gerard has a great mind for building superior link building strategies and increasing organic traffic numbers.
- Conversion Optimization: Gerald is also a Conversion Optimization Expert. He leads in the industry in increasing conversion rates and driving down bounce rates.
- Web Development: Gerald Decelian has helped manage projects and design websites such as AXA, Metlife, and Ship Your Car Now.
His specialities also include Google Adwords, social media marketing, and Traffic projections.
Apart from launching his own successful startups, Gerald Decelian has a wealth of experience, working for other, well-known organizations:
At MetLife, he helped create, implement and update its overall search engine optimization strategy, alongside working with the social media and digital teams, reporting directly to the digital marketing executives. He helped increase organic search traffic by more than 30% and collaborated with all aspects of the business to improve leader generation and sales.
He has also worked as an SEO manager at companies like Lightspeed Financial and AXA US, where he delivered a host of services:
- Increasing search engine traffic through on and off-page optimization.
- Develop and overlook an ongoing marketing strategy for customer acquisition.
- Develop and present new ideas while staying on top of new internet marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze website analytics.
- Oversee content development and link building.
- Design and implement an e-mail marketing campaign.
In addition, Gerald Decelian is also considered to be an analytical and logical thinker and is often called upon to find solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.