Each morning attendees will receive an email, unveiling the next expert, arriving straight to their email inbox with a link to the interview highlighting exclusive content, wisdom, tips for success and a free gift. Free registration at https://worthytobewealthy.co/
“The summit is centered around helping entrepreneurs break through their own barriers. Three topics that will be discussed by experts are: managing your money, managing your mindset and understanding and navigating through marketing,” Khoudary stated.
One of the experts featured this year is Ted Prodromou. He is the award-winning, best-selling author of 5 books including Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business. Ted is a social selling expert and the founder of Search Marketing Simplified, LLC, a full service online marketing agency. The SMS team creates advanced LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and social media lead-generation strategies for small to medium-sized businesses with over $100 million in revenue generated.
Ted Prodromou’s presentation “Why Your LinkedIn Profile Matters” will cover among other things:
- LinkedIn etiquette
- What’s happening with LinkedIn
- Optimize your profile
- What’s appropriate to share
- The “Who’s Online” feature
- How to become a best selling author
“People subconsciously form an opinion of you in the first two seconds they meet you or see your LinkedIn profile,” Ted Prodromou asserted.
A Free download from Ted will be available at the end of the show.
Some of the over 20 speakers scheduled to share their insights and experiences include:
- America’s Traction Coach, Gary Barnes
- Founder of The Money Coaching Institute, Deborah Price
- The Sales Whisperer, Wes Schaeffer
- Leading Expert in Social Selling and Sales Innovation, Jack Kosakowski
- Chief Sexy Boss, Heather Ann Havenwood
- Founder and CEO of Imani Corporation, Nicole Roberts Jones
More information and free registration are available at https://worthytobewealthy.co/