Tom Chesser, an Authority Branding & Positioning Specialist, will be attending The Money & You Program with Dame Doria (DC) Cordova, celebrating 43 years of being the most sought-after transformational experience on the planet with over 200,000 graduates from over 85 countries on April 6 – 9 In San Diego, Calf.
Tom Chesser is a media and advertising consultant with over 35+ experience in sales and marketing. He currently contributes media-worthy stories to several outlets such as Authority PressWire, Business Innovators, Small Business Trendsetter, and as hosts of Business Innovators Radio and Rise Up Radio where he interviews top-performing professionals who make a difference in the lives of others.
Chesser’s agency will be helping entrepreneurs position themselves as an authority in their marketplace, getting them exposure on hundreds of Major Media Network websites. And will be obtaining some remarkable life-changing stories at the Money & You Live Event.
Money & You is an experiential program proven to transform anyone’s business and personal life, focusing on creating lasting wealth and human connection. It is about changing people’s relationship with money – how it impacts their life, how they relate to it, and how they manage it.
Millions of people worldwide have been positively impacted by the Wealth Experts & Transformational Leaders that got their start in the Money & You program and have been applying the Excellerated Learning Technology to their teachings.
The list of Notable Graduates of the Money & You program reads like a “Who is Who” of today’s wealth experts, including
- Ben Cohen (Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream)
- Paul & Angus Mitchell (Hair)
- Jac Holzman (Creator of Panavision)
- Tony Robbins (author/celebrity coach)
- Robert & Kim Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Series)
- Sharon Lechter (Rich Dad Series +Think & Grow Rich for Women)
- Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
- Bob Goldberg (Follow Your Heart foods)
- & More!
Most people have been putting in the time, the effort, and the energy to pursue their dreams. They have been working hard and felt like the only way to move forward was to work even harder. They have played by the rules, gone with the flow, and done everything that made sense to do. Yet, it never seems to be enough. But, in the meantime, entrepreneurs like Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen have created more than 250 Chicken Soup for the Soul titles and have 500 million copies of his book in print in over 40 languages. Then there’s Ben Cohen, who started Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream with just a $12,000 investment and went on to open 200 franchised shops with earnings of $237 million annually. And Paul Mitchell created a hair care company with 183 staff and over $1billion in turnover. These are all ordinary people, just like everyone else, who have discovered the secrets to creating extraordinary results. One of the things they all have in common is that they are all graduates of the Money & You program.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why Money & You is being awarded “The Places We Like and Who We Recommend Award” by Tom Chesser, which recently recognized Money & You as the longest-running entrepreneurial, experiential, transformational program in the world and wrote this article in Business Innovators Magazine about the “10 Reasons Why Someone Should Attend Money & You.”
Dame Doria (DC) Cordova understands that receiving this type of recognition as an Authority is considered one of the most important things a person can do to increase their perceived value within their marketplace. She firmly believes that building a “Personal Brand” is perhaps the most critical element of marketing today for a brand, business, or individual that is trying to gain an edge.
After attending the Money & You Worldwide EvolveXP online event, Chesser believes that the Money & You Program can deliver the education that traditional business courses dare not touch. Emphasis is placed on removing the fears and subconscious beliefs that are the real blocks to success and satisfaction in this rapidly changing world.
Now Dame Doria has invited Tom Chesser to attend the Money & You Live Event and see firsthand how Money & You has transformed millions of people’s lives worldwide for over 43 years.
Here is what people can expect to learn while at Money & You
* Revolutionary principles for running a business and a life that expands possibilities, people, income, joy, and opportunities.
* How to release a constant flow of money by getting their hearts back into their businesses.
* How to get out of debt and earn more money than they ever have in your life
* Strategic-thinking skills.
* Unleash their uniqueness and ability to be a Lateral Thinker for greater profitability.
* Gaining insight into how to apply a successful business model that reduces the effort and amount of time it takes to be a world leader and create an organization that produces extraordinary results
* Problem-solving skills to solve problems easier and faster.
* Effective team-building skills. Be better able to build, maintain and inspire teams
* Higher individual productivity. Learn new skills to increase productivity and profits and reduce employee turnover.
* Co-operation vs. competition distinctions. Learn the keys to cooperating with people and businesses that are traditionally viewed as competitors.
* Entrepreneurial skills – i.e. knowing when to take risks and when not to.
* Learn a way of life that is less stressful and more fun – one that is in harmony with their personal values.
* Money-Making Secrets.
* Being able to use a process that removes limiting blocks and beliefs from their lives.
* Applying conflict resolution skills that quickly resolve conflict and prevent major upsets in their relationships.
* Being part of a network of more than 200,000 graduates from over 85 countries and more!
The Money & You Program has the answers. Just three and a half days later, people leave and start living in a completely different paradigm, aware of how these principles taught at Money & You are impacting them. Finally, they can create a life by design. Once everybody sees this, they know anything is possible. They are ready to play a bigger game in business and life.