Burnout is real, and everyone’s mental wellness is being challenged daily. They hope that people come along this journey with the 19 authors from Volume Two, “Landed for Success, Untold Stories, From Burnout to Victory.” They look forward to hearing other people’s victories and how they too have Landed for Success.
“From Burnout to Victory.” The past 2 years have impacted people and businesses in many ways. Financial challenges, mental health issues, and relationship strains are among the few things that have led to increased stress and Burnout. In this book, you read about how individuals have been able to rise out of difficult times in their lives.
However, we have pushed through, persisted, and have a monthly virtual speed networking event for the Landed for Success Community each month.
They have also launched “We Pop Up, You Pop In,” one-hour sessions via zoom/live stream, which brings in experts in various fields (many from our collection of authors) to continue to inspire, teach, train, network, and motivate our Landed for Success Community and members.
Here are a few examples of the expert knowledge that landed For Success networking event has benefited from:
- Tom Chesser, from Rise Up Media & Marketing, teaches how to leverage PR, Media, and Marketing to grow your business.
- Jason Hunt, from Merged Media, teaching how to use SEO and Facebook ads to grow and scale a profitable business
- Tony Ning, Realtor, sharing his “Rags to Riches” story to inspire the next generation to invest in real estate
- Jey Jeyakanthan, Landed for Success Co-Founder, teaching how to build a professional profile to attract the right employment or generate contacts for your side hustle
- Lester Bailey, Retired Police Officer, and Four-Time International Best-Selling Author teach winning psychology.
They are also honored to have their Foreword is written by Sir John Shin, the Executive Producer of Think and Grow Rich Legacy Movie, and “How Rich Asians Think and Grow Rich,” a Napoleon Hill Foundation Publication.
Sir John Shin has also allowed hundreds of its members and clients from all around the world to join in on a free movie night, where they live-streamed “Think and Grow Rich Legacy The Movie” into their living rooms or home office.
Here is the “Landed for Success, Untold Stories, From Burnout to Victory” contributing authors:
1. Gordon So
2. Stephen M. Coon
3. Dan Gray
4. Jason Hunt
5. Tony Ning
6. Rick Kaye
7. Lester Bailey
8. Sutha Arulanantham
9. Terence Lushington
10. Okezie Oluikpe
11. Pamela Geiger
12. Nathan Balasingam
13. Tom Chesser
14. Robert Polk
15. Keith Williams
16. Roy Cleeves
17. Paul Joseph
18. Zachary Greaves
19. Jey Jeyakanthan
“Landed for Success, Untold Stories, From Burnout to Victory” Table of Content Includes a sneak peek into their stories and life-changing journeys to becoming successful.
Here are some examples of the story’s readers will read about
- How an abandoned single mother of two children with $110 in her bank account stood tall, reset her mindset, and started dreaming again
- How early experiences growing up in one of the poorest communities in the West side of Chicago didn’t stop an individual from working hard to become an executive director, business owner, podcast host, and published author
- How being replaced in a job led to new opportunities in leading the future of selling real estate
- How a refugee faced a multitude of difficulties such as learning a new language, making new friends, adapting to new ways of life, and yet did not lose the desire to live, succeed and make a difference in the World
The Foreword By Sir John Shin
It’s important to share your stories, whether it’s through a movie or writing a chapter in a book. Each story has the potential to uplift and motivate others to take action towards their dreams. We all have a Landed for Success lesson that can be passed on to the next person.
Introduction: Gordon So
How many of you know someone who has experienced Burnout or been personally affected by it? For many, Burnout has impacted our personal or business lives. For others, it has turned their world upside down. But, most importantly, we want our readers to see that these individuals were able to find their strength and resilience to bounce back in some of the darkest hours. We hope that you too will find your story in their stories and will personally ‘Land for Success.’
Chapter 1: Garage Qualified – Gordon So
No matter where you got started from, a garage, coffee shop meetings, home meetings, hotel meetings, Saturday training, one of the lessons that I have learned to this day is never to give up and never to let anyone steal your dreams.
Chapter 2: Something Negative Can Be Positive – Dan Gray
Navigating relationships in business can be tricky; my experience is that no matter how low things can bring you down, you just have to hold on and start climbing back up.
Chapter 3: Fandom; From Japanese Rockstar to Chief Marketing Officer – Jason Hunt
It’s incredible to see the power a person has when their back is up against the wall without any options. When your mind is set on one clear objective or a wildly audacious goal without distractions, amazing things can happen. You can focus on what you’re best at, push all those weaknesses to the side, and let those who possess expertise in those areas where you have weaknesses take control of responsibilities. But the first step is letting go so you can focus on what you do best!
Chapter 4: The New Way – Keith Williams
If you have a direction, all you have to do is set your sail. Life is all about choices. And I’m so glad I made the decision to pave my own Success, discovering the ‘new’ way of doing things. So keep learning, educating, and expanding your horizons. Take chances and allow yourself to find your new way! It’s so important to find your purpose in life. Once you do, passion and commitment follow.