Re: “Living Essentially Strong”:
1. As a Certified Regional Joy Coach with Joy Coaching® America and a health and wellness advocate, I focus on educating and empowering women to create a lifestyle through Living Essentially Strong. As a cancer survivor and thriver, I promote self-care and self-love and encourage the use of essential oils, aromatherapy, and other alternative health practices and strategies to support the healing of the body, heart, mind, and spirit.
2. As a “Joy Coach” with Joy Coaching® America, I teach women the ancient art of aromatherapy with a faith-based protocol referred to as “The Healer’s Touch: Nine Point Method.” This protocol supports the use of essential oils, aromatherapy, lyric-inducing music, uplifting blessings and a light therapeutic touch which provides a positive environment for promoting a deep sense of calm and a greater sense of overall relaxation. It can also lead to heightening one’s sense of joy and well-being.
3. Self-care and self-love are encouraged to support breaking free of limiting beliefs and healing emotional wounds resulting from life’s past challenges and/or losses. Topics involving personal growth for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing are also taught. Women are encouraged to acknowledge their personal inner beauty and brilliance, to strive to become their best version of themselves and to globally contribute to raising the world’s vibration to more love, joy and peace.
Carol: How is your personal journey of Living Essentially Strong going?
Christina: I am working daily to be Living Essentially Strong as I incorporate the use of essential oils, aromatherapy, vitamins and supplements, good hygiene practices, good physical and mental practices, good communication, a strong sense of community, supportive, loving relationships and uplifting spiritual practices into my life. I am always open to learning more and finding and trying new products and practices to be a better version of myself each day.
An example of this: I read a wide variety of books by a multitude of authors, including many by New York Times’ best-selling authors, who are leaders in their fields. I also attend numerous on-site and on-line summits and trainings to further my education. They, like me, are life-long learners, and they continue to push themselves and expand their vision and horizon.
Carol: What are you most passionate about in your work with “Living Essentially Strong” and Joy Coaching®?
Christina: The spirit within doTERRA and Joy Coaching® America beckoned to me, as I needed them in my life to heal my own body, heart, mind and spirit. The synergy that resulted from the melding of these two inspiring companies ignited a flame in my heart, a new desire to pursue a worthy dream for myself that would bless my life and the lives of others with more vitality emotionally and physically. The relationships that have been created from my loyal partnership with both companies have been full of love, encouragement, and personal growth.
This love and passion I have for these two companies has also created more confidence and a stronger desire to share with others the lessons learned to bring about more healing. Because of the rich associations and rewards I have experienced as a Wellness Advocate and a “Joy Coach,” I have renewed joy and excitement for my life in spite of my latest cancer diagnosis. I feel blessed to be involved in a community of women that unites the healing powers of essential oils with the healing arts of aromatherapy, music, and therapeutic touch in a faith-centered way.
Carol: Christina, please share some steps, tips or guidelines for Living Essentially Strong ?
Christina: There are a number of steps that one can take to incorporate a lifestyle that embraces Living Essentially Strong. The key to success includes taking responsibility for one’s choices and having a positive attitude toward making constructive changes. Whether it is eating healthy, exercising, getting adequate rest, and/or being grateful every day for one’s blessing, each choice one makes should support Living Essentially Strong.
For someone to Live Essentially Strong, here are recommendations for a healthier lifestyle and well-being:
• Take responsibility for choices and actions.
• Have a positive attitude about making changes.
• Be motivated to take action with regards to health and wellness for the body, heart, mind, and spirit.
• Create a plan for health and wellness and follow it.
• Be disciplined in their morning, daytime, and evening routine to maximize desired health benefits.
• Be open-minded towards not only traditional health approaches but also new, innovative holistic health options for healing.
• Believe in getting sufficient exercise and the importance of making sure movement is a part of every day.
• Drink adequate amounts of water to hydrate their body.
• Take appropriate vitamins and supplements.
• Get 7-8 hours of sleep a night.
• Have a daily meditation or mindfulness practice.
• Have a strong spiritual life with a daily divine appointment.
• Proceed boldly in the direction of dreams.
• Eat well-balanced meals by increasing the amount of vegetables and fruit and decreasing the amount of starches and carbohydrates.
• Limit sugar in the diet.
• Exclude diet drinks.
• Discard self-limiting beliefs.
• Strive to be a better person every day.
• Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and excellence in decisions and actions.
• Use products that support physical and emotional well-being.
• Keep a Gratitude Journal and list at least 3 gratitudes every day.
• Look for ways to be of service to others in small and big ways.
• Show love, faith, kindness and patience in relationships.
• Have a spirit of forgiveness and offer it freely and often.
• Be humble and give praise and encouragement when possible.
Carol: What would someone going through your “Living Essentially Strong” process or working with you experience?
Christina: My goal for someone involved with me and Living Essentially Strong would be for them to experience a healthier lifestyle and a deeper, more compassionate level of self-care. The focus is on helping women to integrate a more intentional health and wellness lifestyle, breaking self-limiting thoughts and beliefs, and implementing nurturing self-care practices for themselves and their family. The goal is to educate and empower women to create an abundant life they love.
As a Regional Certified “Joy Coach,” I am excited to share a faith-based program that inspires women to become the best version of themselves by awakening the brilliant sprit within and empowering them to live a life that is focused on personal development in all areas of their life – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.